Are you sure that you are ready to purchase a home? Today I have a list of the five signs that you may not actually be ready.
1. The terms of your mortgage look like a trail mix of loans. This is a red flag that you probably cannot afford the home you want to purchase.
2. Down payments. If you are not prepared to come to closing with a down payment and are solely relying on the seller paying your closing costs, you may not be ready.
3. You have just enough monthly income to cover your monthly mortgage payment.
4. You have to borrow funds from your retirement accounts.
5. You have a sinking feeling in your gut. If you have a bad feeling, you need to listen to what your instincts are saying.
If you have any additional questions or are interested in buying a home when you are ready, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to speaking with you.